Friday 6 September 2013

The Second Step........




Hi,

In my first post, 'One Small Step' I had mentioned about  writing a story or painting a picture. Six months ago, inspired by my daughter, I had thought of painting. It was Mar and I, with some hesitation, picked up the canvas, brush and paint. And after a hard labour and wasting a lot of paints, I painted this.


*        My second effort was.......


*      My subsequent works...........






*    My latest painting............


*    The beauty of painting is that I still don't know a lot of things about this art, like painting shadows, creating ripples in water, etc. I'm still learning. Someday I'll be able to do both and many other things that, at the moment, I find so difficult.

*    And this process of learning gives me immense joy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails